A delicious sugar free alternative to jam made from chia seeds,raspberries, honey and vanilla.
- 250g fresh raspberries (see below)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2–3 tbsp runny honey, to taste
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Put the raspberries and lemon juice into a blender with 2 tbsp of honey and blitz until smooth. Taste and add a little more honey if necessary.
- Add the chia seeds and briefly blitz again to mix.
- Transfer to a clean 340g jar with a lid and allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour. This will keep for a few days in the fridge.
You can also use frozen raspberries for this recipe which means you can make delicious jam all year round. Defrost the fruit slightly before blitzing.