Make healthy root vegetable chips at home for an extra special treat or appetizer. If you’re not … If you’re pressed for time, why not just drizzle the goat cheese dressing over some crispy fries.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 small turnip
- 1 large parsnip
- 2 large carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil (coconut oil works well, too!)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- parsley, for garnish
- Lemon & Herb Goat Cheese Drizzle
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Big Kick Herb & Garlic Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 400°F degrees. Take the goat cheese out of the fridge to temper.
- Cut root vegetables lengthwise into ½” wide spears and arrange on a baking tray. Coat root vegetables in olive oil, rosemary, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Once heated to 400°F, place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until soft, flipping fries every 10 minutes to avoid sticking and ensure all sides get evenly crispy.
- While the fries are baking, it’s time to get saucy! In a medium bowl, stir the tempered Woolwich Dairy Big Kick Herb & Garlic Spreadable Goat Cheese and milk until fully incorporated into a thick sauce-like consistency.
- Remove fries from the oven once crispy outside and soft inside. Liberally drizzle the Lemon & Herb Goat Cheese sauce onto the fries, sprinkle lemon juice on top and garnish with parsley. The sauce also works as a dipping sauce, if you just can’t get enough!