- 1 lb salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 lemons, cut into slices
- 2 limes, cut into slices
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Soak skewers in a long shallow pan filled with water for 15 minutes. Remove skewers from water and pat dry with paper napkins.
- In a medium bowl, stir together salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano. Add cubed salmon and toss to coat the salmon.
- Assemble the skewers, starting with a cube of seasoned salmon. Fold citrus slices in half and skewer through both ends, as shown in the pictures. Alternate citrus slices with salmon cubes until skewers are filled.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add skewers to the grill or grill pan, once hot. Cook for approximately 1 to 2 minutes per side, until salmon reaches medium-rare.