- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 can salmon
- 150 ml natural yoghurt
- 150 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- salt and pepper
- 2 egg whites
- orange slices
- lime slices
- parsley sprigs
- dill sprigs
- Sprinkle the gelatine on to the hot water in a bowl.
- Stand the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until dissolved.
- Flake the salmon into a bowl , remove any remaining bones, and add the natural yoghurt .
- Stir in the mayonnaise , then the tomato ketchup , gelatine and seasoning .
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold into the salmon mixture .
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and chill for an hour or until set.
- Garnish the mousse with orange and lime slices, dill and parsley sprigs and serve with triangles of toast and a salad.