Spinach artichoke dip is cheesy, creamy, and full of flavor. This recipe comes together so quick and easy, thanks to our beloved slow cooker. You’re gonna love this one!
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts chopped and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into blocks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 4 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s or Lawry’s seasoning salt
How To Prepare
Place spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, parmesan, and minced garlic into the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 1 hour, or on low for 2 hours. Add seasoning and stir well.
Serve with crackers, pita bread, tortilla chips, sourdough bread, or a toasted baguette.