This is a very simple, but at the same time a really effective dish for the whole family. All in all Mexico is famous for its spicy, delicious dishes and their large portions. Along with vegetables, meat and beans, rice forms the basis of the Mexican diet. White rice and green plants are considered to be 2 colors from three Mexican flags.
You will need some time, a minimum of expenses and effort, and flavored, spicy, sweet and just beautiful Mexican dish will be on your table!
List of required products:
- 1 cup of mixture of white, brown and wild rice;
- 1 zucchini;
- 1 green sweet pepper;
- 1 green hot pepper;
- 2 items of celery;
- 100 g of green beans;
- 5 tbsp. of cream with a fat content of 35%;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce;
- for 1 tsp. of ground coriander and cinnamon.
Begin to cook
- Remove the core from the peppers.Zucchini and sweet peppers are cut into strips, celery stalks and peppers are chopped. Fry vegetables in preheated oil for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and spices.Cook for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and 500 ml of water, stew for 30 minutes. Add cream and warm for 2 minutes.
- Don’t forget to decorate your dish. You may do it in any way you like. Tastes differ and it is up to you to decide what details to use and to emphasize.