This recipe is the most budget snack to cook. It includes inexpensive and popular ingredients, and you will need no more than 5 minutes to cook it.
List of ingredients
- carrot (large) — 2 pieces
- greens — 1 beam
- dijon mustard (in beans) — 1 tbsp
- soy sauce — 2 tbsp
- salt — a pinch
- Peel and cut the carrots with a vegetable cutter. If you don’t have one, use grater.
- Chop the greens.
- Put the carrot in a salad bowl, add greens, mustard and soy sauce.
- Mix thoroughly to soak carrots.
- Leave to marinate for 5 minutes and then serve to the table.