Enjoy some of the very best pie fillings we’ve got to offer, and share with your family and friends.
- 500 g mince meat
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Chili spice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup Mixed vegetables, cubed
- Curry powder
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
1. Pre mix the mince meat with the soy sauce, crushed garlic and salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a deep pan/pot, add the premixed ingredients and fry until the mince is semi cooked.
3. Add the cubed potatoes and fry for about 5 minutes, adding the spices to your liking.
4. Mix in the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Pour in tomato paste, stir and add a little water. Leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Leave on the side to cool.
7. Fill your puff pastry and pop in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until pastry is browned on the surface.
8. Serve warm for best taste.