Use our Spicy Peanut Sauce as a marinade for chicken or make an Asian pasta salad. It brings the flavors of peanuts and the spice of sriracha chili together with the refreshing taste of apple juice to whatever meal you eat it with.
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbspn reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbspn brown sugar
- 1 tbspn rice vinegar
- 1 tbspn sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tbspn roasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup 100% apple juice
- Place the peanut butter, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and sriracha sauce in a mini-food processor and whirl to combine.
- With the motor running, add the sesame oil, then the apple juice.
- For Sichuan-style noodles, toss the sauce with cooked pasta, allowing 2 tablespoons sauce for every 3 ounces of noodles.
- This sauce keeps, tightly covered in the refrigerator, for 5 days. If it gets thick, use a bit of the pasta cooking water to thin it out.