Here is a recipe for an excellent morsel, which will require very little effort, and the result will surpass all expectations. Champignons are very tasty mushrooms, and if properly marinated, everyone will tuck into these tasty treat. Although Korean cuisine is spicy, in this recipe morsel is tender, fragrant and amazing. When you cook it and taste, you`ll forever give up the store option. Moreover, it goes 2 times cheaper and 5 times more delicious.
List of ingredients
- Fresh mushrooms — 500 gr
- Onion — 1 pc
- Garlic — 4 cloves
- Vegetable oil — 100 ml
- Vinegar (9%) — 30 ml
- Salt, pepper — to taste
- Ground coriander
Start the process
- Wash and clean the mushrooms. Spread into a pan.
- Pour the water on it and put it on medium fire. Boil mushrooms for a quarter of an hour, and then remove from the stove.
- Merge everything into a colander and let them cool.
- Then chop finely onion and garlic.
- When the champignons cool down, transfer them into a bowl. Place chopped ingredients there and sprinkle with spices. Pour out the oil, vinegar and mix well.
- Send all this for 24 hours in the refrigerator so that they are soaked. You can put it for 1 hour, but they will not be so tasty as after a day.
- Sprinkle a ready morsel with parsley.