Many families adore this dish. The highlight of these eggplants is in sweet and sour sauce, which makes this piece incredibly tasty. You want to eat more and more. Keep the recipe, try to cook and no doubt you will make this snack a frequent guest on your table.
List of ingredients:
• Eggplant — 3 kg
• Tomatoes — 3 kg
• Bulgarian pepper — 1 kg
• Garlic — 2 heads
• Ground black pepper — 1 teaspoon
• Sweet apple — 2 pieces
• Salt — 5 tablespoons
• Vinegar 6% — 100 ml
• Sugar sand — 200 gr
• Vegetable oil — 200 ml
1. Wash the vegetables well and dry them.
2. Pass through the meat grinder tomatoes, peppers, apples and garlic, previously sliced. Apples should be peeled off.
3. Take a deep saucepan, put it on a plate and warm it up with 100 ml of vegetable oil. Afterwards add crushed vegetables and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat, add the remaining oil, vinegar, spices and seasonings.
4. Cut the eggplants and put them also stew in vegetable sauce. If the vegetables are large, then cut into half rings. We cook for another 20 minutes.
5. Finished eggplant should be placed in sterile cans and rolled or you can cool it and serve.