Cook two whole trout with about 25 g/1 oz butter in a covered dish for 12 minutes on full power. Brown 50 g/ 2 oz flaked almonds with 25 g/ oz butter in a mug for 4 minutes. Add salmon Mousse on the side .
- salt and pepper
- 25 g plain flour
- 4 medium trout, cleaned, washed and dried
- 100 g butter or margarine
- 50 g flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
- parsley sprigs
- Add the seasoning to the flour and coat the trout with the flour.
- Melt half the butter or margarine in a large frying pan and fry two trout gently over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Drain the fish and transfer to a serving dish to keep warm. Fry the remaining trout in the same way.
- When the fish are cooked , add the remaining butter to the frying pan and return it to the heat.
- When the fat is hot, fry the almonds until golden , quickly add the lemon juice, chopped parsley, and seasoning to taste. Stir well.
- Pour the sauce over the trout, garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
- Serve immediately with Duchesse Potatoes and a green vegetable.