In the season of fresh vegetables we enjoy eggplants in all kinds. This caviar is eaten fresh, and cooked from fresh vegetables. Stunning caviar will amaze you with its tender and incredibly fragrant taste. Prepare this dish for daily and festive table and please your relatives and guests with a new dish.
List of ingredients:
• 400 grams of aubergines (2 pieces);
• 400 grams of sweet Bulgarian pepper (3 pieces);
• 4 small, well ripe tomatoes (350 grams);
• 100 onions (one small head);
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• one tablespoon of refined vegetable oil;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• a bunch of any fresh herbs: I have dill and coriander.
1. Wash eggplants (it is better to use not overgrown ones) thoroughly, dry and make punctures with a fork. Its necessary so that they do not burst while baking.
2. Heat up oven to 250 degrees, lay out on the grate eggplant. Along with this lay out washed and dried peppers.
3. Bake eggplants for 40 minutes, peppers slightly less, periodically turning them (this is necessary for overall baking).
4. Let the vegetables to cool a little and finely cut a small head of onions (you can take a half of a large onion).
5. In a saucepan bring the water to a boil, put tomatoes for a few seconds into the boiling water. Then put the tomatoes into the cold water, take it out immediately and make cross-cuts from the side of the peduncle. After that, you can easily peel the tomatoes and cut them.
6. Peel the garlic, pass through the press and add to the bowl with tomatoes.
7. Peel sweet Bulgarian peppers, pour juice from them into dishes with tomatoes, remove the seeds, stem and finely chop the flesh with a knife.
8. Eggplants can be cleaned as follows: remove the stem, cut into two parts and take out the pulp with a spoon. Pulp the eggplant finely with a knife and put it into a bowl with tomatoes.
9. Chop greenery and add to the vegetables.
10. Add salt and pepper and vegetable oil to the whole mixture. Stir.
11. Put the caviar in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours so it tastes better.