Julien by this recipe, is a usual Julien, but in a very interesting shape. Make sure to cook it with this recipe and you will see how beautiful and incredibly tasty it turns out.
List of ingredients:
- 1 chicken breast
- 400 g of champignons
- 1 large onion
- 100 g of hard cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- vegetable oil for frying
- Make the stuffing. Cut chicken into thin strips. Do the same with onions and mushrooms.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the onions. Add meat and fry for another 5 minutes, then add mushrooms. The process should not be stopped until the moisture evaporates from the mushrooms. Then add salt and pepper. After that add the sour cream and stew for another 5 minutes.
- The next step is to prepare seashells. Boil them in salted water and turn them over to a colander. Then let them cool down a little so that it can be picked up.
- Using a spoon, put the stuffing into each shell. Add cheese on the top, preliminary grated on a small fraction graters.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put there the prepared dish for 10 minutes.