Young potatoes are always very tasty, especially if you cook them with sour cream and dill. However, there are many more delicious dishes with this vegetable, which are considered to be quite unknown or forgotten.
Today we are going to prepare young potatoes with mushrooms, the recipe of which was found in the collection of Old Russian cuisine.
What products to take
- 1 bunch — fresh dill;
- 1 kg — small potatoes;
- 5-6 cloves — garlic;
- 4 tbsp. — butter;
- 500 g — fresh mushrooms;
- to taste — salt;
- for frying — vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- We take the potatoes with a thin skin, peel them and rinse carefully.
- Then cut the vegetables into halves.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, put the potatoes, fry over medium heat.
- We cut mushrooms. The last ones can have any shape you like. We have taken champignons for this dish preparation. Fry them all in butter and at the end salt to taste.
- Chop garlic together with dill.
- Salt practically ready potatoes. After that we put mushrooms to them and everything should be mixed.
- Fry for two or three minutes.
- In the end, add dill, stir carefully and immediately put on the dish.
The potato, which is cooked in this way, turns out to be very flavored and delicious. You can not refuse to prepare this again and again. Enjoy!