You can prepare this snack as for a part of daily menu, as well as for picnic or just eat it as a snack. A delicate biscuit from zucchini, a fragrant mushroom filling and a lot of cheese for juiciness is amazingly delicious.
List of ingredients:
• two fresh chicken eggs;
• 150-200 grams of hard cheese;
• two small young zucchini;
• one large head of onions;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 250 grams of wheat flour;
• 10 grams of baking powder (one sachet);
• 400 grams of fresh mushrooms;
• sour cream with a fat content of 20%;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• refined vegetable oil — for roasting.
1. Young zucchini (with small seeds) is peeled and rubbed on a large or medium grater.
2. In a separate bowl, rub on a large grater peeled on the husk of a large head of onions.
3. Separate proteins from yolks from eggs. Add the yolks to the grated zucchini. Put the onion to the bowl with zucchini, add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Wheat flour mix with a baking powder and sift it through a sieve into zucchini. Mix the dough with a spoon.
5. The rest of eggs whisk with mixer and add to the dough, stir again.
6. Cover the pan with parchment paper, spread the dough on it. Dough distribute the spatula on the entire surface.
7. Put the baking tray with the dough into the oven, heated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
8. While the roll is baking, prepare the filling.
9. Fresh mushrooms cut into slices and fry in a frying pan with preheated vegetable oil. At the end of the frying, add a couple of tablespoons of sour cream.
10. Rub the hard cheese on a fine grater.
11. Remove the baked cake from the oven (leave it on a baking tray), cool it a bit and put the filling on it. Evenly distribute the filling with a shovel over the entire surface of the cake.
12. Sprinkle all the grated cheese and roll.
13. The resulting roll is cooled, cut into pieces and served on the table.
14. I recommend also to prepare a stunned snack tiger roll: you will not regret it.