Today we will cook very tasty and light biscuits. The recipes are extremely simple, so everyone can make it.
- 4 cups flour
- 500 gr margarine
- 1 glass of beer
- 1 egg
- sugar for sprinkling
- Soften margarine and mash it with three glasses of flour. In the remaining flour pour 1 glass of beer.
- Stir it, creating a dough.
- Divide the dough into several parts and put it in the refrigerator for several hours (it might be freezer and in this case it should be just an hour).
- Take the dough and roll it into a layer, at least 0.5 cm thick. Using a mold, cut out the biscuits or cut it into rhombuses.
- Put the cookies on a baking sheet ,grease with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar. To one’s taste, cookies can be sprinkled with salt, sunflower seeds or sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 C.