This recipe is great for both holiday and daily occasions. Moreover, the preparation of these appetizing pouches will take very short time.
List of ingredients
- ready-made puff pastry
- chicken fillet
- hard cheese
Start the process
- Cut the fillet (raw) into small pieces.
- Heat the frying pan, pour the vegetable oil and put the chicken into the pan.
- Cut the washed mushrooms into plates and fry them (separately).
- Chop onion finely and fry it.
- Wash the greens, dry with a paper towel and cut it (finely).
- Grate cheese at a course fraction.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients in the bowl and add some salt.
- Roll up the dough into a sausage link and divide into equal small pieces. After that roll out each of them (the thickness should be 4-5 mm).
- Spread the stuffing inside each roll. Fold the edges and form the pouch.
- Put the foil on a baking tray and grease it with oil. Put all the pouches on it and cover with whipped egg.
- Place them into the oven heated to 180 degrees. Get out in 20-25 minutes later, when the pouches become rosy.
Serve hot. Bon Appetit!