We want to bring to your attention to the recipe of this insanely delicious dish. It’s delicate taste, golden crust and light texture will not leave anyone indifferent. This snack is also great for holidays or special occasions. The recipe is very simple and does not take much of your time.
The list of ingredients
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small squash
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 20 g sour cream
- 2.5 tablespoons of milk
- 1 egg
- 30 gr cheese (hard)
- Spices and salt — to taste
Start the process
- Wash the squash and cut it into thin circles (up to 7 mm). If it is not middle-aged, it is better to peel it.
- Wash and clean the Bulgarian pepper. Stripe it.
- Cut the tomatoes into circles.
- Take the baking form and put in turn the prepared vegetables into it. Each layer should be salted, sprinkled with seasonings and greased with sour cream.
- Whip the egg well with flour using a mixer.
- Using a grater with a small fraction, rub the cheese and put it over your vegetables. Then pour the egg mixture over the mass.
- Warm the oven to 180 degrees and bake the mixture for half an hour.