- ⅔ cup grape seed oil
- ⅔ cup + 4 tablespoons golden cane sugar
- 2 free run eggs
- ½ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups whole grain oat flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup fresh blueberries, plus more for topping
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F and lightly grease an 8 x 4x 2-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, oil, yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon juice sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour and baking powder and whisk again until combined, then fold in blueberries.
- Gently pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula until all the edges are evenly covered.
- Top with additional blueberries if desired. Bake for 1 hour or until it passes the toothpick test.