- 450 g/1 lb plain chocolate
- 100 g/4 oz butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 225 g/8 oz chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100 g/4 oz hazelnuts, chopped
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total calories: 4660
1. Line and grease a deep 18 cm /7 inch square cake tin.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a basin with the butter over a saucepan of hot water.
3. Heat gently until the chocolate and butter are melted.
4. Remove from the heat, then stir in the brandy , biscuits and hazelnuts.
5. Mix thoroughly, pour into the prepared tin and leave to cool.
6. When cool, mark into 12 equal squares and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
7. Cut into squares to serve.