An ordinary cheese pancake can be easily turned into a real culinary masterpiece! Add some delicious ingredients, use your imagination, and you are ready to bake something terrific with unforgettable taste.
This is exactly what a wonderful coffee-chocolate cottage cheese pancake is, the recipe of which we are going to present to your attention today.
What products to take
- 25 grams of instant coffee;
- 1 kg — cottage cheese;
- 100 g — butter;
- 4 eggs;
- 400 g chocolate chip cookies;
- 5 glass of sugar;
- 150 g of dark chocolate;
- 4 tbsp — starch;
- to taste — vanilla.
Begin to cook
- Chop the cookies into crumbs and mix them with pre-melted butter.
- We cover the mold for baking with special parchment paper. After that it is necessary to lay the biscuit mass and compact it carefully.
- To the cottage cheese add some sugar and whisk everything in a blender. Then add gradually eggs, starch and vanilla to your own taste.
- Mind, please, that the mass should be completely homogeneous.
- We divide everything into two portions: large and small ones.
- Melt the chocolate and add to larger portions.
- To a smaller portion it is necessary to add coffee.
- Onto the cookies initially lay out the chocolate mass and then coffee.
- We send the future dish into the oven preheated up to 170 degrees and bake for about 60 minutes.
- Completely cool everything and after that put the cheese cake for 3-4 hours into the fridge.
Such a cottage cheese pancake can be called exquisite and very sophisticated dessert without exaggeration! Enjoy your meal!