If you add berries to a cottage cheese cake, you will get amazing baking. Today you are going to cook a cottage cheese cake with cherries. And we would like to say right away, the taste turns out to be fabulous! Are you ready for new impressions! You will be really surprised to find out how these berries can be perfectly combined with cottage cheese.
In order to prepare this pie, you can take both fresh and frozen berries. It is up to you to decide.
What products to take
- 2 eggs;
- 250 g of wheat flour;
- 5 grams of salt;
- 150 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. — sugar;
- 2 tbsp. — cream;
- 2 tbsp — starch;
- 200 ml cream;
- 1 packet — vanilla sugar;
- 200 g — sugar or to taste;
- 3 eggs;
- 250 g — cherries or other berries;
- 300 g of cottage cheese.
Begin to cook
- Mix cream, salt, sugar, eggs and whisk everything until it gets smooth condition.
- Melt butter, chill it well and combine with whipped mass.
- Pour inside the necessary amount of flour and knead a homogeneous dough.
- Take the mold, place the dough inside and don’t forget to form the sides at the same time.
- We put it for half an hour into the fridge.
- We turn to the preparation of the filling, all the ingredients except the berries, mix with the help of the blender.
- We get the dough out and put the filling on the top.
- Into the filling we stick cherries or other berries.
- We send the future dish to the preheated up to 190 degrees oven and bake everything for about 40-50 minutes.
- Cool the bakery and serve it to the table.
Such a cottage cheese cake will be appreciated by everybody, even by small children. As a rule, it is eaten with great pleasure. It is tasty, simple and useful. Enjoy!