Raw dough, baby! Who isn’t in the mood for it sometimes? These super simple, awesome cookies are best served cold.
Recipe by Engine to Diet
Cooking time: 10minutes
How To Prepare
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, blend the nuts until crumbled uniformly. Transfer the nut mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the dates, vanilla and water to the food processor or high-speed blender and blend until the ingredients form a paste-like mixture. Scrape down the sides of the processor bowl or blender jar a few times, if needed, and blend again.
- Add the reserved nut mixture to the date mixture and blend together. Add the chocolate chips and oats, and pulse the mixture until blended to your liking, or mix in the chips and oats by hand, if you prefer.
- Press balls of the mixture firmly into a teaspoon. Free the dough from the spoon’s shape and place on a serving plate.
- Serve immediately if you can’t help yourself – otherwise, chill first.
Great served with an ice cold glass of plant-based milk for adults and kids alike!