Today we will cook pancakes together with you, but those that have been famous in some European countries for a long time. Flavored pancakes were often served in the Old Russian cuisine as a dessert, and it was rather traditionally to cook them in large quantities.
Children ran all day long, eating delicious treat, and adults enjoyed them over a cup of tea at the samovar.
What products to take
- 8 tbsp. — vegetable oil;
- 3 glasses of flour;
- 400 ml of milk;
- 1 tbsp — soda;
- 2 tbsp. — honey;
- 2 eggs;
- 4 tbsp. — peanut butter;
Begin to cook
- Add liquid honey with peanut butter to the eggs and mix everything thoroughly.
- Through a sieve sift the soda with flour on the working surface in the form of a slide.
- We make a deepening in the middle, pour butter and egg mass there, also add half of the milk portion.
- Stir carefully to get a homogeneous mass, without lumps.
- Pour gradually the remaining milk, carefully whisking until the bubble appearance on the surface.
- We pour vegetable oil into a frying pan.
- Fry pancakes until they get golden sweet crust.
In the old days such pancakes were poured hot with sweet syrup. You can just sprinkle them with powdered sugar. Very tasty, try it! Enjoy!