If you are planning to have a tea party with friends or you have just decided to treat your family with delicious pastries for tea, then this recipe will really appeal to you.
Flavored rolls will fill your home with a delicious aroma and bring a true taste delight.
What products to take
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. yeast;
- 100 g — melted butter;
- ¼ cup warm water;
- 1/2 cups milk;
- 1/3 glass of sugar;
- 5 grams of salt;
- 5 cups — sifted flour.
You will also need
- 1/2 glass of sugar;
- 100 g of butter;
- 1/2 cup — breadcrumbs.
Begin to cook
- We brew yeast in water, mix it with a spoonful of sugar.
- We put everything in heat for 10 minutes.
- Mix the salt, flour and sugar, then gradually pour inside milk, add eggs, yeast and melted butter.
- We knead the dough (if necessary, you can add more flour).
- For proper dough raising, it is recommended to the dough the We put for lifting 2-2.5 hours in a warm place.
- Then we divide everything into two portions.
- We roll the dough into something resembling sausages, which should be cut into 10 pieces then.
- Each part is rolled out, covered with oil, sprinkled with breadcrumbs and sugar, after which we spin them into rolls.
- We also sprinkle sugar and bread crusts on top and after that put them on the baking tray, covered with oil
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (until golden hint appearance) at an oven heated up to the temperature of 160 degrees.
If desired, you can add vanilla to the dough, sprinkle the rolls with cinnamon on top. It will be even more delicious. Enjoy!