Pies are always in trend. They are tasty and substantial at the same time. Another advantage is that you can use any filling as you like and the choices are really endless. Today we are going to teach you how to bake flavored fried apple/peach pies. You can choose whatever you like.
And don’t worry your dish will be really tasty and appreciated among you close surrounding, who you will want to treat.
List of required products:
- some vegetable oil. You will need it only for frying;
- 230 g of dried apples or peaches;
- 1/3 cup of white sugar;
- 1 tsp. cinnamon or special apple pie spice;
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter;
- 1 cup of ordinary water;
- 1 package of biscuits.
Begin to cook
- Pour the apples with water in saucepan;
- Bring them to a boil condition.
- Cover the dish, reduce the heat and stew for 30 minutes or until it becomes tender.
- Remove the future dish from the fire and let it cool, mashing slightly in the case your pieces inside are too large.
- Add sugar and butter and mix the ingredients carefully.
- In the case you are using fresh apples, for filling you will have to add 2 tables of butter to a large pan and stew. Add 4 peeled and chopped apples without any core.
- Don’t forget about sugar, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Cook over medium fire until the apples become soft. As a rule, it takes not more than 15 minutes. Take them away from the heat, mash slightly and cool.
- Roll each required biscuit into a circle of 5 cm on a bit floured surface.
- Arrange about 1 tablespoon apple mixture on half of each biscuit small circle.
- In order to stick the pies carefully, dip your fingers into water.
- Moisten the circle edges either.
- Fold in about the half, making sure that the edges are even. It is possible to do this using a fork, which is dipped into flour. Press the edges strongly and firmly together in order to seal properly.
- After that pour oil into a depth of 1/2 inch, taking the heavy frying pan. You can use deep fryer instead.
- You should fry pies in hot oil over medium-high heat until the golden hint appearance. After that turn them at once.
- Be careful and mind that the biscuit is cooked completely.
- Use the paper towels to drain the odd oil well.