We want to present to your attention a recipe of excellent pies stuffed with minced meat.
The manner of their preparation is quite simple in fact. You can easily make this dish, that will definitely satisfy both adults and children in your surrounding. These pies are so nutritious and appetizing, that you want to cook them more and more. Especially tasty they are hot with sour cream. You can choose any stuffing you like. If you want to get even much easier variant, you can take: mushrooms, sour cabbage, cottage cheese or a green onion with eggs. Keep the recipe and please your family with such yummy.
List of required products
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 200 g of flour;
- 1 onion;
- 200 g minced meat;
- 1 egg;
- salt and ground black pepper to taste;
- greens — to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we have to clean and to peel the potatoes. After that send them all to salted water and boil. Then we crush these vegetables using a blender. You have to have a puree as a result.
- Finely chop the onion and place it on a heated frying pan together with vegetable oil. Fry until golden brown condition.
- Then send to it our minced meat and stew everything until ready. It should be periodically mixed with a special kitchen spatula.
- Grind the greens and send to the same pan. Salt, pepper and warm up for another 1-2 minutes. Then we remove everything from the fire.
- When our puree is cooled a little, add to it an egg, some flour, salt and pepper. Mix to get something like soft potato dough.
- The working surface is sprinkled with flour. Make rolls from the obtained mass. Cut everything into pieces. And from each of them we make a cake. Into the center we put the meat filling. Create the edges and form the pies.
- We heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and send our potato pies to it. Fry from 2 sides until golden brown hint.
- Ready meals are served with sour cream, milk or a salad of fresh vegetables.