These delicious muffins are the perfect addition to any brunch or breakfast. Plus they are done and on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup demererara sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest, optional
- 1 ½ cups rhubarb, sliced 1/8” thick
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and coriander.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, orange juice, and orange zest, if using.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
5. Fold in the rhubarb. Divide the batter between the muffin li ers.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean, rotating the pan halfway through baking.