Flourless 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies that take about 50 seconds to mix, 10 minutes to bake and 2 minutes to eat a whole tray full (not that I did that)…..pimped up, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with salt flakes.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (I use No Sugar, No Salt)
- 3/4 cup natural granulated sweetener (I used a natural granulated sweetener to keep these low carb, but you can use white sugar, raw sugar or coconut sugar).
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar free , semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter or shortening
- salt flakes
How To Prepare
Preheat oven to 190°C | 375°F. Prepare two baking trays with parchment/baking paper and set aside.
Combine together peanut butter, sweetener (or sugar), egg and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cookie dough per cookie; roll into a ball and flatten with the palm of your hand (or use the end of a fork).
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Remove and allow to cool for about 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
While cookies are cooling, melt chocolate and butter (or shortening) together, mixing until smooth. Dip each cookie halfway into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place onto waxed paper; sprinkle with salt flakes and allow to set.