Of course, you will have to tinker with it a little, but the result worths it, believe me. The pie turns out very satisfying, fragrant, incredibly tasty and can decorate any of table. You will surprise everyone, for whom you cook it.
List of ingredients:
• 150 g of butter
• 300 g of flour
• 7 tablespoons of ice water
• 2 zucchini
• 2 large carrots
• 150 g of hard cheese
• 4 chicken eggs
• 250 ml of milk or low-fat cream
• 2 cloves of garlic
• a pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. First of all, make a dough for pie. Chop the cooled butter into large pieces, fill it with flour and stir. In the process, add a pinch of salt. After that, rub with hands for half a minute and put them in a bowl. Pour 7 tablespoons of cold water and mix again. The dough is ready.
2. Then put it in a round shape, you can not detach it. We distribute it along the bottom and along the sides. Do this so that the layer is thin enough. Then put the prepared form in the refrigerator.
3. Clean carrots, zucchini cut directly with the skin. It is very important that the strips of vegetables are of equal width. Therefore, it is necessary to trim them using a knife. Then cut into thin strips with the help of vegetable peelings.
4. When the filling is prepared, take out the form from the refrigerator. Lay out strips of vegetables, starting from the edges and gradually moving to the center. Alternate zucchini with carrots layers.
5. Make the fill. Using a whisk, whisk the eggs lightly and pour in the cream. Pour nutmeg, garlic, passed through the press, and salt. Using a grater, rub cheese on a fine fraction and combine with other ingredients.
6. Then pour the fill into the mold. Using a spoon, distribute the cheese and pat a little bit of the surface of the cake.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place the form on the bottom shelf bake for one hour.