If you want something tasty but not fat at the same time, then you can cook a wonderful lean pastry. There are no eggs, milk and butter in it. However, it turns out to be rather delicious.
Today we suggest you cook these wonderful rolls with dates, peanuts and bananas. They are not only delicious, but useful as well.
What products to take
- 4 tbsp. — sugar;
- 500 g — sifted flour;
- 200 ml — vegetable refined oil;
- 1 tbsp. — baking powder;
- 250 ml — apple juice;
- 5 grams of salt;
- to taste — vanilla.
- 80 grams of peanuts;
- 25 dates;
- 2 large bananas;
You will also need:
- 3 tbsp. — water;
- 2 tbsp — starch;
- for decoration — crushed peanuts;
Begin to cook
- Mix the vegetable oil with apple juice.
- Add sugar. Its amount can be changed to your taste.
- To the flour it is recommended to add vanilla, baking powder and salt. After that stir everything carefully.
- We combine both masses and knead everything. The dough turns out to be elastic and soft.
- Now divide everything into 4 portions.
- Separately roll out the circles. After that we cut each into triangles.
- Peanuts are fried, bananas are cut in any way you like, dates are washed in water, everything is shredded with a blender.
- On the edges of the triangles we put stuffing and turn them into rolls.
- Starch is mixed with water. Take this mixture and cover the rolls from above.
- Then sprinkle the future dish with chopped nuts and put on a baking sheet.
- Bake at the temperature of 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.
For these rolls you can use other stuffing — various nuts, dried fruits, poppy seeds with honey, jam or jelly. Enjoy your meal!