Want to enjoy all of the joy of the midway from home? Made by a registered dietitian from The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food & Culinary Professionals Section this Midway Caramel Apple Smoothie can be made in a jiffy and is sure to impress!
- 2 Cups Apple Juice
- 2 Cups Apple Sauce
- 2 (6 Ounce) containers vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Caramel Flavored Sundae Topping plus 6 tsp
- ¼ Cup Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups ice
- Whipped Cream, toasted chopped nuts – optional
- ADD all ingredients except 6 teaspoons caramel topping to blender container. Cover and blend until well combined.
- Pour into 6 glasses and drizzle each smoothie with 1 teaspoon caramel topping.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Carmel Apple Smoothie without leaving your kitchen!