Looking for something a little lighter in the summer months? Mix up this easy and tasty spritzer with 1 1/2 cups grapefruit juice, 2 12-ounce cans ginger ale, and a little bit of sugar and cinnamon. The result is a refreshing, colorful spritzer you won’t be able to put down!
- 1-1/2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 inches stick cinnamon
- Ice cubes
- 2 12-ounce cans ginger ale, chilled
- For syrup, in a saucepan combine grapefruit juice, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Discard cinnamon; cool syrup. Cover and chill syrup.
- To serve, fill four 8-ounce glasses with ice. Add about 1/3 cup grapefruit syrup to each glass. Fill glasses with ginger ale. Stir gently.