What are the most delicious berries? Have you ever thought about it? Of course, this is strawberry! It is incredibly delicious even after heat treatment. That is why strawberries are so often liked to be used by homemakers when preparing all sorts of desserts.
And when the summer comes, many people are starting to prepare fantastic cakes with strawberries and a puff pastry. This is a complete pleasure for everybody! Juicy berries, crispy cakes and delicate cream. What can be better?
What products to take
- 1 package — ready-made puff pastry;
- 3 sheets — gelatin;
- 450 g of sugar;
- 2 tbsp — milk;
- 1 — yolk;
- 1 package — vanilla sugar;
- 400 ml — fatty cream;
- 1 package — special thickener for cream;
- 200 g of berry confiture;
- 250 g — fresh berries;
- 1 tbsp — powdered sugar.
Begin to cook
- Defrost the dough.
- Sprinkle the surface with flour.
- Arrange the dough on the surface, sprinkle with sugar and press it into the middle with the help of a rolling pin.
- Roll it out, then cut into rectangles of small size.
- The baking tray should be covered with parchment paper.
- To yolks we have to add some milk. After that it is a high time to whisk everything. Cover with this mixture the top of the rectangles made of puff pastry.
- We send the things to the oven preheated up to 200 degrees.
- Cook until it gets the golden shade. As a rule, we need about 15 minutes for this.
- Soak the plates of gelatin in cold water. Five minutes will be quite enough for this procedure.
- Then squeeze everything carefully and melt in a water bath.
- Cool gelatin has to be mixed with a half of cream portion.
- Whisk the remaining cream with a thickener and powdered sugar, and add to the thickened jelly mass.
- We send the future dish to the fridge.
- Berries are cut into small pieces.
- We cut off the tops. 1/3 will be enough.
- The dough items are covered with confiture and the strawberries are arranged on the top.
- We decorate the top with the help of the cream and cover with the tops of the biscuits.
- We send everything for one hour to the fridge.
Cakes turn out to be fantastically delicious! Be sure you will surprise everyone with your talent!