This pastry has a great taste, as well as it looks gorgeous.
List of ingredients:
• Sugar sand — 200 grams
• Baking Powder for Dough — 1 teaspoon
• Nuts (preferably walnuts)
• Chicken eggs — 4 pcs.
• Powdered sugar
• Butter (you can take margarine)
• Wheat flour — 2.5 cups
• Sour Cream — 200 grams
1. First of all, it is required in a certain capacity to grind wheat flour and butter into crumbs. Further here we pour out the whole baking powder, add egg yolks (4 pieces), and also sour cream. We begin to knead the dough. After it is ready, we form small balls from it, and then we place it in the refrigerator. Keep it there for 30 minutes.
2. Take the bowl and make a firm foam, whipping the sugar and chicken proteins (4 pieces). We take out of our refrigerator one by one our circles and, with the help of a rolling pin, roll them into small layers. Spoon put in the center of each resulting circle of foam from protein and sugar, and on top — a piece of walnut and 2-3 raisins.
3. Then you should fold the mugs halfway. Then we repeat the folding a second time (we do not need to twist the edges). We put it on a baking tray and place (in a preheated 180 degrees) oven (for 15 minutes). After the cookie has cooled, it should be decorated with powdered sugar.