This yummy delicacy will please every member of your family. Do not be lazy and cook this sweetness. You definitely will not regret it!
List of ingredients
• honey — 2 tablespoons
• butter — 350 grams
• walnuts — 400 grams
• sour cream — 300 grams
• chicken eggs — 4 pieces
• sugar — 500 grams
• wheat flour — 800 grams
• baking soda — 1 teaspoon
1. Knead the dough. Sift the wheat flour. Rub it with oil (300 gr.) Until the formation of fine crumbs. In the resulting crumb pour soda, pour sour cream and put three egg yolks. Knead the dough and place it on the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
2. When the specified time passes, take out the dough and divide it into 4 pieces. Roll them into balls.
3. Take up the filling. Put the nuts in the blender and grind them. Then roll them out with a rolling pin, while small pieces should remain.
4. Take a deep bowl and place in it crushed nuts, sugar and 4 egg whites.
5. Sprinkle the table with flour and roll the balls of dough into thin layers. Take the butter and grease it with a baking tray. Put a layer of rolled dough on a baking sheet.
6. Divide the filling into three equal parts. Distribute one part of the filling with a uniform layer on the first layer of the dough. From above put the next layer and just put a layer of filling on it. Again the dough and filling. Finish with the dough layer.
7. We take the knife. Each piece is smeared with egg yolk and decorated with nuts.
8. Put the pan in the oven heated to 200 degrees and bake for 40-50 minutes.
9. When there are 5-10 minutes left until the end of the specified time, take out the baking and water each diamond with honey. Pre-melt it in advance and mix with butter (50 grams).
10. Send the sweetness back to the oven and continue the oven until it is ready.
11. Do not rush out the baked pastry from the baking tray. Give it time to cool down. Otherwise, it can spread.
If you like biscuits, you can try also Biscuit with strawberries, the recipe is here