If you are going to combine two tasty things in just one, this dish is going to be a perfect opportunity for you. We are almost sure that you have never tried muffins, which have the taste of your favorite and appreciated by many people all around the world doughnuts.
List of requested products:
- 1,5 cups of ordinary flour;
- 1 large chicken egg;
- 1 tsp of any saturated vanilla extract;
- 1/2 cup sugar for sprinkling and you can also add cinnamon if you like;
- 1/4 cup of any vegetable oil;
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (you can change it for any kind if you like);
- 1/4 tsp salt;
- 2 tbsp melted butter;
- 2 tsp of baking power;
- 3/4 cup of milk;
- 3/4 cup sugar.
Begin to cook
- Preheat your oven up to 350 degrees. Carefully but easily cover a muffin molds with oil.
- Take a large bowl and beat together sugar and egg. They should have a homogeneous light hint.
- In a small bowl it is recommended to whisk together flour, some baking powder, the requested amount of salt and nutmeg.
- Pour everything into egg mixture and stir all in order to combine.
- Pour inside oil, some milk and vanilla extract.
- Divide all the mass into 10 muffin cups. Mind that you should fill each for about 3/4 full.
- Bake everything for 15-18 minutes. Do you know how to make sure that your yummy are ready? – It is not difficult in fact, just put the toothpick inside and it should be clean, when you remove it back.
- While your muffins are baking, we recommend you to melt butter and pour remaining amount of sugar into a small bowl.
- As soon as muffins are done, brush their tops with melted butter, remove from the mold and roll carefully in sugar.
- Cool and serve them.