The strawberry season is gaining its popularity. Hurry up and cook perfect desserts with these wonderful berries! For example, what about cooking this perfect strawberry cake.
How is this recipe different from the rest ones? First of all, we can’t but mention that it is moderately sweet. Secondly, the cream in it is low-fat and light, keeping at the same time the shape remarkably well. The third thing is that from the listed ingredients, three cakes can be prepared. Well, finally, we can’t but mention the excellent combination of sweet cakes and sweet and sour berries. No one will refuse such a cake! It is so yummy!
What products to take
- 1 tbsp — baking powder;
- 250 g of butter;
- 1 tbsp. — vanilla sugar;
- 160 g — sugar;
- 3 eggs;
- 180 g flour.
- 100 g — powdered sugar;
- 400 g of cottage cheese;
- 100 ml — fat cream;
- 1 kg — strawberries;
Begin to cook
- Add sugar to the butter and mix everything well with the help of the ordinary blender.
- After the mass becomes uniform, add the eggs, whisk everything.
- Now sprinkle the baking powder, flour and vanilla sugar.
- After whipping, you will get a delicate biscuit dough, a bit thicker than a dough usually used for pancakes.
- We divide the dough into three portions.
- The baking tray is sprinkled with the with croutons and start baking flatcakes.
- The temperature of the oven is 180 degrees. And we bake each flat cake for about 20 minutes until they get light golden hint.
- We leave it to cool.
- For cream preparation we have to mix cottage cheese with cream. After that start whipping, adding small portions of powdered sugar.
- It turns out to be a thick and delicate cream.
- Strawberries are cut into halves or quarters. It is up to you to decide.
- Cover biscuit cakes with cheese cream, placing with the help of pieces of berries.
- With the help of the cream cover the sides and after that the upper flat cake.
- We decorate the dish with berries, supplemented in some cases with chopped chocolate.
Before you serve strawberry cake to the table, send it for half an hour into the fridge. Of course, we understand, that you are going to taste the yummy thing as soon as possible. But you have to wait a bit. Enjoy!