In the old Russian cuisine there always were a lot of interesting and original recipes. This is a general situation. Nowadays we are going to introduce you cookies, which are prepared on a brine base. Do not be surprised, please. But this dessert was not salt, but sweet. It is served to table as a dessert. It is really terrific!
Despite the rather contradictory ingredient list, the taste of such cookies will surprise everybody with their tenderness, light crunch and piquancy. It’s actually very tasty and delicious!
What products to take
- 5- 2 cups — ordinary sifted flour;
- 2/3 cup — vegetable unrefined oil;
- 1 tsp — soda;
- 1 cup — brine;
- 1 cup — sugar;
Begin to cook
- We combine brine with vegetable oil.
- After that we add sugar with soda, mix until sugar dissolves completely.
- Now pour inside some flour kneading the dough at the same time. The amount of flour is not specified exactly, you’ll be guided yourself. The dough should come out to be soft.
- Now it is high time you can make your cookies.
- You can simply pinch a piece of dough, roll into balls and flatten or you can roll out the dough into a 0.5-cm layer and then cut it with a glass or any molds you have at home.
- We put the samples onto a baking tray, covered with special confectionery paper.
- We send our future delicious dish to the oven preheated to 190 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes. It is not difficult.
The main advantage of this cookie is the being lean, it can be kept long enough in a closed container. So you can use it for family picnics or office lunches. Enjoy your meal!