Buttermilk Biscuit French Toast – two breakfast favorites come together to make an out of this world meal!
Cooking time: 6minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk half and half, coconut milk, or almond milk
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 baked buttermilk biscuits
How To Prepare
Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a flat-bottomed pie plate or baking dish. Split biscuits in half and place a few at a time into the egg mixture and flip to make sure both sides of biscuits are well-coated.
Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle. Place biscuit halves in skillet or on griddle and cook until golden brown on each side, about 3-4 minutes.
Serve immediately or keep warm in oven until ready to serve, but no longer than about 30 minutes.