This tuna salad sandwich is so quick and easy and makes for a simple, yet scrumptious meal! Made with tuna, mayonnaise, and a few ingredients that make this the best tuna salad sandwich I’ve ever tasted!
Preparation time:5 minutes
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna drained, see notes in post above
- ½ cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 slices sourdough bread toasted, if desired
- 4 slices lettuce optional
- 4 slices tomatoes optional
How To Prepare
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery, relish, mustard, lemon juice, and curry powder in a medium bowl until well combined. Spoon onto sandwich bread and top with lettuce and tomato.