This is a recipe for a wonderful breakfast. These buns are very hearty and yummy. You can take along this snack with you and for a picnic.
List of ingredients
- round bun — 4 pcs
- egg — 4 pcs
- butter — 20 gr
- sour cream — 40 gr
- salt — 4 gr
- milk — 80 gr
- Cut off the bun top and remove the pulp.
- Pass ham through the meat grinder.
- Soak the pulp in milk, then squeeze it and mix with butter, ham and sour cream.
- Fill the buns with resulting mince, beat in accurately eggs, salt.
- Turn on the oven to 180 degrees and bake buns for 15 minutes. Delicious breakfast and snack is ready!