We represent to your attention the recipe of a gentle cake without baking. It is with different fresh and canned fruits, which you can change at will. Cake will be an excellent breakfast with the cup of coffee and a useful treat for your kids.
List of ingredients
- cottage cheese — 700 gr
- raisins — 200 gr
- granulated sugar — 200 g
- sour cream — 200 gr
- gelatine — 40 g
- milk — 600 ml
- walnuts — 200 gr
- tangerine — 2 pcs
- kiwi fruit — 2 pcs
- canned pineapples and peaches
- Fill gelatin with 200 ml of milk and leave for half an hour. After that put the remaining milk on the fire and send the gelatin mixture there. But do not bring to a boil.
- Fill with boiling water raisins and leave for 20 minutes.
- After this time, drain the water.
- Then cut the nuts large.
- Combine the cottage cheese with sugar, sour cream, raisins and nuts. Thoroughly mix and add the gelatin mixture.
- Take the detachable form and lay out the mandarins (lobules) on the bottom. Over pour part of the curd mass.
- Clean kiwi, cut it into circles and send it on to the form. And again the curd mixture on top.
- Lay pineapple slices. Then again cottage cheese.
- Put the slices of peaches and again the cottage cheese mass.