We present to your attention the recipe of a very delicious cake, which can be served with tea. These cakes are insanely delicate, easy and you can fall in love with them from the first piece. They are prepared from a thin biscuit, lemon Kurd and creamy-custard mousse. They have a very beautiful appearance, so they will perfectly suit the festive table. Keep the recipe and surprise your family with such a colorful and delicious dessert.
List of ingredients
• 3 eggs
• 90 gr of granulated sugar
• 70 gr of wheat flour
• 1 tablespoon of potato starch
For the Lemon Kurd
• 2 eggs
• 65 ml of lemon juice
• 80 gr of granulated sugar
• 1 tablespoon lemon zest
• 200 ml of cream 33%
• 1 egg
• 150 ml of milk
• 1 teaspoon gelatin
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons of potato starch
1. First, we prepare the dough. To do this, separate proteins from yolks. The latter beat with sugar until whitening. Combine the starch and flour, and beat the whites, using a mixer, in a firm foam. Send flour mixture to yolk and mix a little. After that, add proteins.
2. Take a baking tray 30*30 and distribute on it baking paper. Then put the dough and spread it well.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place the baking sheet for 8-10 minutes. After the required time, get it, cool it a bit and divide into three equal parts.
4. Cook the lemon curd. To do this, combine lemon juice, zest and sugar. Put it on the fire and bring the mixture to a boil. Then, with a thin trickle, pour in the beaten eggs, while constantly stirring, using a whisk. Cook on low heat until thick. Then filter through a sieve and let cool.
5. Cooking mousse. For this, pour gelatin with lemon juice. In a saucepan combine starch, 50 grams of sugar and egg. Then pour in the hot milk and cook on medium heat until the cream thickens. Then send juice with gelatin and mix it. Cream should be slightly cool.
6. Whisk the cream until soft peaks. Then add the sugar and continue the process to a stable cream. Then shift them into the custard and mix with a whisk.
7. Now we collect our delicacy. Put 1/3 mousse on a biscuit. Then cover with the second biscuit and place half of the curd. After that, put half of the rest of the mousse and cover with the last biscuit. Again put remained mousse and on top add the lemon curd.
8. Put it in the freezer for 1 hour. After the required time, take it out and cut it with a sharp knife.
If you like cakes, we advice you to try also «Shu» cake. The recipe is here