Do you like the famous «Anthill» cake? Yes? — Well, we are going to teach you how to prepare a special dessert for the next holiday or family tea drinking. Are you surprise? — In fact the peculiar feature of this yummy thing is that it has an unusual mini form, reminding a cupcake.
Such a dessert called Anthill will be a real sensation! It is convenient for eating, amazingly delicious and looks great.
What products to take
- 500 g — sifted flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 sachet — baking powder;
- 250 g of butter;
- 2 tbsp — powdered sugar;
- 1 jar — condensed boiled milk.
Begin to cook
- To the butter we should add sugar powder and then whisk our future dish carefully.
- Then add eggs and whisk everything again.
- Mix the flour and baking powder, gradually add everything to the total mass, mix all the components. As a result you will get a fairly soft and friable dough.
- We form a cake, then wrap it in a food film.
- We send it for half an hour to the fridge.
- We take it out and divide the chilled dough into pieces, which should be put into the meat grinder.
- We put our so called «ropes» on a baking sheet in a uniform layer.
- We put everything into an oven preheated up to 220 degrees, bake until the dough become golden. As a rule, it takes about 15 minutes.
- Slightly mix everything and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Cool, crumb and mix with condensed milk.
- We put it into molds for cupcakes or muffins.
You can decorate such a beautiful dessert in any way you like! From this amount of ingredients, we have got 16 mini Ant Hills. Enjoy your meal.