We present to your attention the recipe for an incredibly delicious strawberry dessert. Its fabulous taste is unforgettable. You should definitely try to cook it yourself and please your family and friends with such a delicious treat.
List of ingredients
- 250 g strawberries
- 1 orange
- 500 ml of sweet dessert wine
- 100 g of granulated sugar
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod
- 250 ml of milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 20 g of gelatin
- Take the pot and pour the wine into it, put a stick of cinnamon, orange peel and 50 g of sugar. We put on the fire cook until half of the liquid is boiled.
- In the juice of an orange, soak 12 g of gelatin.
- Using a blender, crush the strawberries in it.
- Filter the wine and add gelatin with juice, stir until it completely dissolves. Then add strawberry puree here.
- Take the form that we have chosen for dessert, and pour 3/4 of the prepared mass there. Then send it to the refrigerator. Then we take it out and put it on top of one piece of cut along the biscuit. It is better to impregnate it with wine or orange juice beforehand. Then pour out the remaining oil and return it back to the refrigerator until it freezes.
- Cut along the vanilla pod and place it in a saucepan with milk. Then put it in the stove, make a small fire and bring it to a boil.
- Using a mixer, whip the yolks with the remaining sugar at the minimum speed. Then gently pour them into the milk mixture and heat. We beat it well. Then we send here the remaining soaked gelatin and bring it to its full dissolution. Then we cool it all.
- As soon as the liquid has cooled down, we take out the form from the refrigerator and pour it over the prepared milk-gelatin mixture. And then we return for a while to the refrigerator until the moment when the mass seizes. Then we place on it the remainder of the biscuit, which was also pre-soaked. Then we send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- After the required time, we take out the form and put it for a few seconds into hot water. We decorate with strawberries.