A healthy chocolate cake recipe that tastes so sinful you will never believe it!
- 5 tablespoons flour of choice
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener of choice
- 6 tablespoons almond milk (or any)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (or vegetable oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey Greek yogurt (or plain yogurt mixed with honey to taste)
- 5-6 sliced strawberries
- Sliced almonds,if desired
- Mix the dry together and then add the wet ingredients until well combined. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Divide between two shallow microwave safe dish/bowls (approx. 6″ in diameter), sprayed with nonstick spray, and microwave each for 90-120 seconds, or until it is set on the top.
- Let cool completely, then turn out onto a cooling rack. Spread half the yogurt and strawberries on one cake, top with the other cake and top with remaining yogurt, strawberries and almonds.
- Place in fridge to set up for at least an hour before serving.