Brownie is a wonderful dessert. If you do not know how to cook it, then use this recipe and you will have a great success.
This Chocolate Brownie will exceed all your expectations, and your guests will be delighted!
What products to take
- 1/2 tbsp — baking powder;
- 200 grams of dark chocolate;
- 80 g flour;
- 140 g of butter;
- 80 g — cocoa powder;
- 4 eggs;
- 220 g of sugar.
Begin to cook
- Melt the chocolate and mix it with butter.
- Whisk eggs with sugar until they become puff.
- After that we add everything to the creamy-chocolate mass, gently mix it from bottom to top with circular motions.
- Add the flour with cocoa and baking powder.
- For baking we use metal molds. Don’t forget cover the walls with butter, sprinkle a little with flour, cover the bottom with circles of parchment paper.
- The dough is put into special confectionery bag.
- We strain it into molds for 2/3 of their volume.
- We send our future dish to the preheated up to 170 degrees oven and cook it to the full readiness. The main and the only thing you should do is to mind carefully: the dessert shouldn’t be dried over.
- You can decorate it with something special to your own taste.
You will get a delightful brownie. The finishing touch is a marshmallow decoration. It sounds terrific, doesn’t it?