Pancake cakes look incredibly beautiful and we can say, even festive. If you are going to celebrate something, for the holiday we recommend everyone to cook such a pancake cake with cheese and red fish.
You will bring all the guests in admiration, because such a dish looks exquisite and at the same time is distinguished by the simplicity of cooking.
Any low-salted red fish can be used to make this terrific snack cake.
What products to take
- 400 g — cream cheese;
- 10 tbsp. — butter;
- 100 grams of caviar (red);
- 400 ml of milk;
- 1 lime;
- 6 eggs;
- 3 tbsp. — chopped dill;
- 1/2 tbsp — salt;
- 450 g — low-salted red fish;
- 350 g flour.
Begin to cook
- Melt the butter and leave it to cool.
- To the eggs, add milk and salt, whisk everything with a mixer or blender.
- Then gradually add flour, mix it so that there are no any lumps in the dough.
- Pour everything into the melted butter and stir carefully.
- We put the dough for 15 minutes into the fridge.
- Fry pancakes from two sides.
- Squeezed the juice from the lime.
- To the cream cheese, add crushed fish, lime juice and mix until homogeneous condition.
- We cut the fish into thin slices.
- Warn pancakes are covered with cheese mass.
- We arrange the slices of the fish on the surface.
- In such a way we deal with all the pancakes. After that decorate the cake with caviar.
The pancake cake looks incredibly beautiful, especially on the cut state, but most of all you will admire its unsurpassed taste. Enjoy!